Patrick founded BVG Intl LLC in 2008 after dedicating his 25 yr career to improving Business Performance and helping companies grow and increase their value as perceived and measured by all constituents.
WHAT: Patrick heads up the Business Assessment and Diagnostics, Operations, Organizational Design, Strategic Planning, Outsourcing, Product Life Cycle Management, Business Excellence, Large Scale Change, and is a master architect of efficient business systems. He works tirelessly at making complex issues simple as he realizes how difficult that is, but how critically important it is for executives and their teams.
- Grew a Dovatron Intl EMS (Electronic Mfg Services) business in Mexico from $5M in revenues to $200M in 3 years ’– 95-98
- As SVP and Chief Mfg Officer led the Operational turnaround of Trimble Navigation Inc. Added 6% points to gross margin, reduced working capital by $50M on a $300M business and had 850% increase in company valuation. ’98-01
- As President of OpsResults Inc he restructured and performed hands on turnaround of a distressed One Million sq foot Logistics operation that went from annual loss of $45M to Breakeven in 9mths. ’02-03.
- He ran Business Excellence (Lean/Six Sigma) at Flextronics Intl and saved $450M ‘04-06
- As SVP Mgnt Systems & Chief Learning Officer he architected the transformational change of Flextronics International (Org Redesign/Restructure, Re-Purpose, Org Capacity building and New Culture). As a result revenues grew organically from $14B to $23B in 1.5 years. ’06-‘07
- This then led to industry consolidation with the acquisition of Solectron Corporation $12B and through a 15 point M&A execution plan, delivered a near flawless integration which grew revenues from $23B to $36B. ’07-‘08